- Cameras: Rebel T3 and a Nikon Coolpix P90
- Lens:Sigma 120-400mm f/4.5-5.6 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto and Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Speedlight: Canon Speedlite 430EX II
- Storage: 3x 16GB Lexar Platinum II, 8GB and 4GB Sandisk Extreme SDHC
- Accessories: The Flash X-Tender (Better Beamer), Zeikos ZE-OCSCC Off Camera Shoe Cord
The flight got on its way at 9:05am and made one stop on the island of St. Vincent before arriving in Trinidad at 11:30am. My birding started even before the airplane stopped.
The next few posts to follow will detail the day by day account of sightings and locations. My lifers are bolded in the day list that will be at the end of each post.
So here we go…